السبت، 20 مارس 2010

[edit 1]
Sometimes, it becomes the only way out of a horrible pain, to leave terfully your destroyed ruined city, forcing yourself to live in a fake one, even for some time, letting your soul get drunk by the unreality of it...


A ruined city... a ruined soul...
A ruined city which caused enough pain to every one who had a place in it...


Even if it meant my destruction
Even if it meant I will be left only to darkness of pain
Swallows the life in my soul
But
It was the best for all to leave... the collapsed city
It was the best for them to leave... the destroyed city
For their own sake...
For their own safety...
For their own happiness...
Even if they didn't realize it instantly...

And I am only left with pain killing me in my city
That
Me too, should leave this colapsed city...
For some time...
Escaping to a fake city...
Saving my self...
Saving my soul...
From more damage...


I never expected that I will know the "hate" feeling
So much intense oneday...
As I do now
Hold...
Guilt... Hate...