السبت، 17 أبريل 2010


Sometimes
Rays of hope
Is what can lift us
From Darkness
From despair
From pain
Even if it was for some moments...
These moments... become the precious !

Sometimes
Rays of hope
Is what can get us that warm feeling...
That can make us safe...
At least... for the very present moment...
At least... for the very present moment...
....
Only when we allow hope...
Only when we allow peace...
To conquer our souls...
Even for ONE moments...
They become the most precious moments !

They become the most precious moments...
When we hang on fath...
When we have nothing left...
When life hurts us so badly...
When life hurts us the most... the MOST !
When we lose...
When we lose it all...
Except our faith in Allah...
Except our deep believe...
That Allah loves us...
And won't leave us...


Only when we hang on our faith
We will be gotten out from the darkness...
The dark scary darkness...
That very frighting darkness...
That Life have puted us in...

Only When we hang on hope...
Even if it was a one-second hope...
When we allow our souls...
To be warmed by this hope's rays...
Only then...
We will feel it's warmness...


Only when we hang on our faith...
And put our weight on Allah...
Allah will help us...
To dig inside our emptiness...
Dig deeply... deeply for a life hope !
Allah will help us...
Will help us find it !!

Ending our lifes won't be...
Ending our lifes won't be the answer...Allah wanted us to know... to learn !


Allah... Allah...
I am calling.... I am calling out...
I know you are the Merciful...
Don't leave me...
I am rying to fight it with all my heart and soul...
I am trying to find strenght and hope...
To continue life...
To continue hoping...
To fight for your values...
I am losing control...
Help me...
Help me...
I am losing control...